Wanted Anaesthetist for a hospital in Kerala.
Qualification: MD Anesthesiology with 0-2 years experience.
Anaesthetist job responsibility
• assess whether a patient is fit enough to undertake an operation before surgery takes place
• agree on an anaesthetic plan
• provide safe pre-operative care and pain relief to patients using anaesthetics and analgesics
• reassure patients about what will happen during and after the operation
• provide anaesthesia in the operating theatre
• monitor patients while they're under anaesthesia to make sure they remain in a stable condition
• relieve and manage post-operative pain to support patients' recovery
• work with a range of other health professionals, such as surgeons, operating department practitioners, theatre nurses, radiographers and radiologists to ensure patient wellbeing
• perform administrative tasks in areas which relate to the care of patients, including summaries of patient treatment and the writing of discharge letters
• attend multidisciplinary team meetings both on and off-site
• participate in an agreed on-call rota and take on an equal share in providing emergency cover
• train, teach and supervise more junior staff in both critical care and anaesthesia.
Interested candidate to forward their detailed resume to [email protected]
or contact 6238735455.
For more details visit https://www.keralaconsultants.com/